C'est La Vie

Decided to had a little shot in our backyard earlier. Thank you to my brother for helping me out on our mini-shoot. looking forward for more shoots. 

Perfect timing because it's the day and time to have a little shoot outside, good weather, sunlight, warm embrace of the winds. This is just a simple shoot that speaks about the word Inspired and Relaxation.

Here are the photos:







From all of the photos, these are my fav ones. But my very most fav is the first black and white picture. I love the angle and the shot of it. Thumbs up for my brother for the good photograph skills.
If you are wondering, I just used my cellphone in capturing this photos and the effect editor is #vscocam. Try Vscocam! So far the best photo effect app. 

So this is all for this post, Until the next one.

Ari Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment down below! :) For questions and Suggestions! x