Review: Biege Nail Polish

First post, So excited to post more on my blog, Especially now cause i have more time to blog. Time to relax and unwind and share the most. 1 and a half week to rest, and will make the most of it.

This is a review from my recent nail polish, which is I'am really loving. Beige color is just simple and natural, I really like the color. Very natural. Not so Dark and Not so Light. I definitely recommend this color for your nails. relaxing color and classy. Used this color 4 times by far now. Favorite Nail Polish.

Here are some photos:




As you can see, my nails are really short. but nah i don't care. it is my natural size of my nail. Try the Beige color! Surely you will love it.
I will be posting more soon and other reviews.

Ari Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment down below! :) For questions and Suggestions! x