Atfest'14

And at last! Ateneo Fiesta again! The most awaited event every year in Ateneo De Zamboanga University. With the best activities, events, fiesta vibes and colorful decorations, ATFEST! This year the motto of the Atfest was "Colores.Vida.Alegria". A week of festive and fun celebration. GO HIGH SCHOOL FALCONS! x The cheer of the High School Students (I include myself) The first Atfest that I celebrated in my high school life. (the first one should be last year, bad thing is there was no Atfest last year.) It was the best and fun week for me and the result was me having fever, coughs and colds. It was all worthy! Will share you all my experiences during the entire week. x


1st Day- Taking photographs at the Opening Parade. It was fun under the sun, The parade was incredible! Had so much fun with my fellow classmates and fellow Ateneans. Thumbs up for a good start of the Atfest.

1st Day- On the evening the very same day, The program "Ateneo Festival Dance and Pop Dance Competition" and the crowd went wild and crazy on the different performances that was shown, Cheers to the performers who showcased the different festivals in Mindanao. You can really feel the festival vibe and the beat of the drums!

2nd Day- Decided to get a Henna/s to just remind me that I really enjoyed Atfest. The Chinese Sign means "Happiness" and the AF one means "Ateneo Fiesta" Me and my friends got different henna's this day. A very hardcore and manly day for me, It is my first time to get a henna tattoo and It is way too cool tho. x

3rd day- High School Night It Is! So as you can see, It is Heavy Makeup! I didn't plan or intend to overmakeup myself haha But thanks a lot to my Makeup Artist. She did a great job! And I like the makeup on my face haha. It is not prom actually! Dance all night, Just having fun, Young Wild and Free! Best Night Ever. x

5th Day- I don't have pics from the 4th day because it was considered as a rest day, I just stayed at home, chillin' and relaxing. So here is the 5th day! ALUMNI DAY IT IS! A photo which it was the time for preparing the Almuni Night! Were all graduates from GS,HS and College. Come together and Unite. 

5th Day- Torch Parade Moments, A bunch of my friends posing with this Mascot (Philippine Style)


That would be all for this post. x :) Till the next.







Ari Miguel