CDO- DVO Xmas Vacation Experience and Haul

Back in Blogging! I was busy this past few days because school has actually started and I will blog the greatest trip we had for 2014, It was from Nov 21 to Nov 28, 2014. I had so much fun and It was the great time to bond with my family and relatives. I'am happy that it was indeed a great 8 day vacation. 






We first set foot on Cagayan De Oro and stayed for 2 days then another trip to the Davao City. I tell you travelling on land is much enjoyed than flights or to travel by air. I just love seeing new places and the essence and aura of nature in the mountains.


GAP FARM AND RESORT, Ma-a Davao City,


The 1975 Shirt x Highwaisted Pants from Penshoppe
and Classic Vans. x

Decided to wear my new Sunnies Studio glasses which
I bought in CDO. I just love the lens of the eyewear. x

Gladiator Sandals From Parisian x

Divine Mercy, El Salvador CDO. 
Wearing a plain white shirt, pants from penshoppe and
blue vans shoes x

Over all the trip was great although i really miss Davao. It was a great experience to travel again after a long time, looking forward for more trips this 2015 and New places to go. Cheers to a great Xmas Vacation x Till the next.


Ari Miguel