Lights and Shadows

Jogger pants are a trend right now. Thanks to Cara Delevigne for being my inspiration through out this look. First OOTD on my blog! Since i love basic colors right now, decided to put up a black and white look, very simple and neat. It's my personal style and i would like to share the look. 

Honestly, joggerpants is comfortable to use but other people/fashion enthusiast wears it wrong, i feel bad that other people might say they don't have "style". Every person has a "style" it depends on what he/she likes to wear and how imaginative/creative he/she pairs and styles his/her clothes. But don't get me wrong, there are Do's and Don'ts in wearing clothes.

As a newbie to style and fashion my beginner pack was a teen magazine and The Besties book. If you didn't know it is a book which contains about being confident, knowing your personal style, travel, health, fitness, makeup and friendship, this is written by Solenn Heussaff and Georgina Wilson, IT Girls of the Philippines. I love this gals so much and they are the ones i really look up to and 2 people with great personalities, style and very good role models. Buy their book and know more about this 2 beautiful ladies! (and the book is affordable.) 




My look is an inspiration to Cara's Penshoppe Photoshoot, since i really admire and love her lots.
Cheers to the first OOTD! (Haha) I was shy at first to post my OOTD's but now i need to get out of
my cage and express myself more since i'am really into fashion and lifestyle blogging.

My brother was brilliant! I love the effects. 


I was having a bad hair day but nah (hahaha)



jogger pants// ripplesbyjenny
white ribbed crop top// ripplesbyjenny



Thank you to my brother for being my photographer! I love ya lots! :)
Thank you for reading! :)





Ari Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment down below! :) For questions and Suggestions! x