20 Facts About Me

It's been a long time that i posted something on my blog, sadly i don't have much time because of school work and other matters. I'll try my best to be active again somehow. But for now i will share to you, 20 facts about me, well some secrets will be revealed and you will know more about me. For those who are reading this article, Thank you for spending your time reading this! :)










20 Facts About Me


1. My favorite color is black and white. (puberty got me like) 

2. I like long hairstyle than a short one.

3. Fangirl since 2010, Directioner :)

4. I try my best to take care my skin, face and hair.

5. Food will always be my bae, they say that love is an open door (refers to refrigerator) 

6. I love photography, follow me on instagram: (@ari.mg)

7. My taste in music is random, Top 5 favs as of now (Trap Queen by Fetty Wap, New Americana by Halsey, Cheerleader by OMI, Love Me Like You by Little Mix and Colors by Halsey) 

8. A blogger since 12 years old, I started with Tumblr. :)

9. I always admire fashion bloggers with a basic style. 

10. Fave Model: Cara Delevigne 

11. My casual looks are based on boyish and basic style. 

12. Fav shops: Forever 21 (the one i call, "heaven") 

13. A fan of online shops. 

14. I don't usually wear flats or girly footwear, vans is always my comfort shoes.

15. This number used to be my fav num. 

16. My favorite number :)

17. My phone is my buddy. (literally everything)

18. The title of my fave song on 1D Album Four. 

19. Future Doctor 

20. I'am good when you're good at me, just don't mess with me. :) 


That would be all, Thank you for reading this! Till the next post.




Ari Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment down below! :) For questions and Suggestions! x