Vans since 2013

All of my life, I've been searching for quality shoes and that really fits my kind of style. So Tadaaa! Last 2013 or 2012, Vans shop opened in the local mall. I got interested and dreamed to have one pair of shoes. The styles are way too cool for your shoes. November of 2013 my dad bought me my first pair of Vans shoes, It was actually a Birthday gift. The shoes was in the color of blue since i love color blue (haha). Wearing my first pair of Vans was really awesome, comfortable, durable. Since I'm a skater. Vans is really cool for your feet. Felt like a different person and confident in my style. I have the pair for 1 year now. and it is still in good condition but really needs a wash!



Then for this year, I bought a new Vans pair but in different color, It is in color Red and it is a new arrival on store, So got to get it! P.S Birthday Gift again! Definitely Loving it! x It is in plain red color and not like other shoes, It has foam inside which is way too cool but inside your foot sweats like crazy! Haha. Anyways, I totally loving it x Thanks to my parents of course! and more pairs to come. x


Till the next post. x Shoes x

Ari Miguel